This section contains a variety of forms, checklists, information sheets, guidelines and articles that can be downloaded and used for your records and/or given to physicians, therapists, friends, family, etc., to inform them about Complex PTSD.
Forms, Checklists & Samples
- Complex PTSD Symptom Tracking Form - OOTS form
- Psychological & Medical Co-morbid Conditions Record - OOTS Form
- Causes of Complex PTSD Record - OOTS Form
- Locating a Trauma Therapist - OOTS form
- Information about Complex PTSD for Families - from OOTS
- Information for Children/Youth Experiencing Abuse - from OOTS
- Fact Sheet for GPs: Understanding Complex Trauma - from The Blue Knot Foundation
- Fact Sheet for Health Practitioners Working with Complex Trauma - from The Blue Knot Foundation
- Strategies for Recovery and Managing Emotional Flashbacks - by Pete Walker
- How Trauma Affects Four Different Types of Memory - from the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
- Cloitre, M., Courtois, C., Ford, J. Green, B., Alexander, P., Briere, J., Herman, J. Lanius, R., Pearlman, L., Stolbach, B., Spinazzola, J. & van der Hart, O. (2012). ISTSS Expert Consensus Treatment Guidelines for Complex PTSD in Adults. International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies.
- Kezelman, C. & Stavropoulos, P. (2012). Practice Guidelines for Treatment of Complex Trauma and Trauma Informed Care and Service Delivery, Australia: Blue Knot Foundation