This page lists online and face-to-face groups relating to Complex PTSD/Trauma. If you would like to add your group to this page please email OOTSManager@gmail.com (Note: We only list groups that are free of charge.)
INTERNATIONAL (English speaking)
- Out of the Storm - an open, anonymous online discussion forum and support group for those suffering from Complex PTSD
- Parenting with PTSD - a closed online discussion group for people with Complex PTSD/PTSD who are parenting
- Partners to Survivors with Complex PTSD - a closed online discussion group for partners of people with Complex PTSD
- HAVOCA (Help for Adult Victims of Childhood Abuse) - online forum for those abused as children (not specifically focused on Complex PTSD/Trauma)
- Complex PTSD Melbourne Support - An online group for those in the Melbourne area. For information and to request to join click here
- The Survivors Hub, Bedford - Face-to-face group held Thursday evenings from 6 pm until 7 pm at 3A Woburn Road, Bedford MK40 1EG
The Survivors Hub is a peer-to-peer support group in Bedford co-facilitated by a member of Out of the Storm for adults affected by Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder originating in childhood, whether that is emotional/physical/sexual/spiritual and/or the result of neglect/abandonment. We understand that buried memories can return later in life with devastating consequences. We aim to provide a safe place to chat and feel emotionally supported, and share knowledge on coping strategies and skills. We find strength in solidarity and social connection, hope in the midst of despair, frustration and hopelessness. You do not need a formal diagnosis to join. Sessions are free.
Weekly meetings will be held in Bedford at ACCM (UK)'s offices on Thursday evenings from 6 pm until 7 pm at 3A Woburn Road, Bedford MK40 1EG, situated within walking distance from bus and train stations. Booking is essential as places are limited, you do not have to be a resident of Bedford to attend. Enquiries to find out more about the group please contact (01234) 356 910, www.accmuk.com.